Tuesday, May 24, 2011

hey there

Sneaking back onto this here ol' blog to say hi. 

{hi}

Not much is new.  I've just been busy.  And kind of wanted to keep some stuff private for a while.  I'm sure I'll get over it and blather on and on and on soon enough. 

Here are some recent mentionables:
  • Josh's eardrum ruptured.  Scared me to death.  But he's all good and on the mend.
  • I've decided to keep Gillian home for school next year.  She'll be getting the same education as she would if she were in a classroom except she'll be doing it from home.  We're just trying something new.  She had been asking me about it for a while, and this way we can do it without me freaking out about curriculums and tracking everything.  Josh will stay in the classroom.  For now.
  • I have lost a dress size and ran a 5k.  That's right, I ran the whole dang thing.  (A little bullet point doesn't seem to do this justice.  Let's just say I rocked that run.  And I'm gonna rock another someday.)
  • I've done a LOT in therapy recently.  I know I harp on and on about this on here.  And that it might make some of you squeemish or whatever.  But I don't want to keep this junk a secret and pretend that it's not a part of my life.  I'm fighting my way through it and will be better because of it.  But for now, it feels like I'm drowning a lot of the time.  Gonna get much more intense next week.  eeep.
There.  I've updated.  Maybe I'll be on here more than once a month.  Maybe I won't.  If you don't hear from me, I'm cuddling with little ones, running around town and smiling.  Coz smiling is my favorite.

No comments: