Thursday, February 18, 2010

baby love

Meet Baby Zola. This is my newest little niece. She's a doll. A couple of days after she was born, I took these pictures.







These next photos were taken when she was nearly 3 weeks old. She was so much more alert. Which you can't really tell from the first three photos, but you'll see...






Zola's mom and dad are anarchists, so when I saw this little "A" on her foot, I just had to Photoshop in a circle.

She wasn't even 3 weeks when I took this next picture. Is she seriously lifting herself up already? She's an Olympian. Somebody get this girl a gold medal already!











Isn't she fabulous? So adorable and sweet.

And meet Baby Xander.



Isn't he adorable?! He was such a cutie and sooo alert. He's about 8 weeks old, I think. Precious. He LOVES to giggle at his mama. I loved it.

3 comments:

The Princess said...

She is such a beauty!

Felicia said...

They really change SO quickly!
Such beautiful shots :)

Unknown said...

Oh, what sweet photos of your baby. Thanks so much for sharing. As we get old, it become hard to remember just how precious they are in those first few months.