Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sunflower Farms

We went to the Sunflower Farms this past weekend with our friends, N & A.  It was so fun!  The kids were overjoyed by all they were able to do.  They had pony rides (by far, Gillian's favorite thing in the whole wide world right now - check out her smile below!  She didn't want to stop hugging them!), a zip line, petting zoo, tree houses, sand pits and a hay maze.  They have free-roaming chickens and peacocks, turkeys, sheep, goats, cows and even a llama.  Soooo fun!  If you're in the area, I highly recommend them.  My kids loved the zip line and the pony rides the most.  (Yes!  I let little Jack ride a pony!  He even got to experience the zip line by riding with his dad.)  I think my favorite photograph right now is the one of Ben with Jack sitting on a huge tire.  Super sweet, right?











































No comments: